To passionately develop outstanding software technologies - innovative, cost effective,
reliable and practical, while being honest, upright and open with our customers.
MB Technologies, Inc., is registered in the State of Georgia. Our headquarters are in Warner Robins, GA and the development center (Bindows Labs) in Sweden.
MB Technologies is privately held and operationally funded.
We concentrate our business on providing software solutions to Government and large corporations.
Our CAGE code: 3FT35
- Bindows™ - The leading Ajax, Web 2.0 and RIA Framework (includes additional development technologies: Bindows Linker, Bindows Compiler, Bindows Benchmark, Eclipse and IntelliJ plugins).
- InfiView™ - An innovative technology for web display of very large and live datasets (dynamic data such as network topology, social networks, airline and traffic live situation that can be integrated with web maps, flowcharts, organizational charts, etc.)
In addition to the development of the Bindows product line, we specialize in military business intelligence and analysis applications, and have developed proof-of-concepts Bindows™ applications for MICAP (Mission incapable), Aircraft Fleet Scheduling and IMS (Integrated Master Schedule - automatic scheduling of maintenance activities).
The Bindows™ development toolkit and the I-See™ business intelligence software are probably the only technologies developed from the ground-up to be fully compatible with the GCSS (Global Combat Support System) requirements and they presents a quantum leap in time to knowledge and network efficiency.
Where is Our Technology Used
Bindows powered applications, developed by our customers are used by:
- 91 of the Fortune-100 Companies
- 85 of the Global-100 Companies
- 352 of the Global-500 Companies